Thursday, May 14, 2009

Make Time to Watch Rachel Barkey

So you may have seen links on some other blogs to this video about a lady dying from cancer named Rachel Barkey. You may have clicked on the link, then seen how long the video was and moved on... Let me strongly encourage you to sit down some evening this week and take the hour to watch the whole thing. You cannot watch Rachel's talk and remain unaffected. She is a beautiful personification of Job 13:15, "Though he slay me, I will hope in him." Taylor and I just finished watching the video and I am praising God for the courageous, Christ-exalting witness of Rachel Barkey.

Rachel's Site: Death is not Dying

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey I watched on FB the last night. It was awesome, inspiring, and of course I cried. Definitely worth the hour to hear her heart. I want to love the Savior like that!